- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 7.8.* – 7.11.*
SuiteCRM Google Contact Integration
Product version 1.0
Automatically add new or update contact information from Google Contacts to SuiteCRM.
- Save all your Google Contact information in SuiteCRM and vice versa.
- Bring in all your existing Contacts information to keep both the application updated.
- The data transfer is performed securely with Google API
- The sync happens at regular scheduled intervals. You can set up the sync timings.
- Logs to audit the success and failure of contact sync.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.0 or ↑)
All your schedules in one place
Enrich Contact Info
Populate your SuiteCRM contact info from Google Contacts to enrich profile information.
Keep Data Fresh
Make any change of information in one application, that same information will be updated in the other.
The contact info is automatically synced between both the application keep you updated with the latest contact information.
- Bidirectionally sync contact information between Google Contacts and SuiteCRM contacts.
- Securely integrate Google Contacts and SuiteCRM contacts with Google API.
- Simple setup with one time configuration with Client ID and Secret key.
- Connect with your own preferred Google Contact account.
One Click Sync
- Securely transfer all your existing contact information between Google Contacts and SuiteCRM.
- Instantly keep your application up-to-date in a single click.
- Now, you can grab all your contact information in one place.
- Perfectly maintain data by transferring when you create in an application.
- The bidirectional sync can be automated to perform at the defined frequency interval.
- More flexible to balance the load of data transfer during non-peak server hours.
Logs for audit
- Keeps a log of your entire success and failure data transfer history of records.
- We wish that you do not lose any data, on any external barriers SuiteCRM Google Contacts Integrations maintains complete track on data.