- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 6.*
Product version 1.0
Bringing Email Communication closer to your CRM.
- Get your email inbox right inside your Vtiger CRM.
- Turn email recipients as Leads or Contacts of your Vtiger CRM.
- Know your existing customer info from the email detail view.
- Share Vtiger CRM documents from Email Plus.
- Use of multiple sender identities to send emails to your customers.
- Create additional folders to efficiently categorise and manage your emails.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.4 or ↑)
Powerful Email Communication
- Bring your mail client like Gmail & Yahoo into your Vtiger CRM.
- Gives a look & feel that youÇƒÙre inside your email client.
- Create filters or folders to organize your emails in email plus & all the changes are automatically mirrored in your email client.
Support for Multiple Identities for Sender
- When you deal with products with multiple branding you need to send emails from different email address.
- With Email Plus, you can easily do this with multiple SMTP support.
- Easily change your sender address using the IMAP configuration.
- Get complete customer information within your email inbox.
- Got a new email, just click on it and go to the detail view of the email.
- If itÇƒÙs from one of your existing customer, you get product purchased details, company info, support tickets and more in a single view.
- Else you can also add them as your Vtiger CRM Lead or contact in a click.
Keep your Email & Vtiger Contacts in Sync
- Create new Contacts and Leads in Vtiger CRM with ease.
- Add new Contacts, Leads and Organization in your CRM directly from Email plus.
- Email Plus automatically adds all your customers info as contact in Address Books.
- From here, you can also add your email contacts as your Vtiger CRM Leads or Contacts.
Seamlessly share Vtiger Docs via Email
- Easily share documents and images to your recipients with Email plus.
- You can attach any no. of files and images from your Vtiger CRM to Email plus.