Terms and Conditions
Our company grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the products or services (the “products” and or “services”) sold through our website (http://www.smackcoders.com) by Smackcoders in accordance with these Terms & Conditions (the “license”) issued by our company.
All users are advised to read all the terms, policies, product descriptions and other related details before a purchase of product. If you have any doubts, kindly clarify by contacting us before such purchase is done. You can also check other available resources like online demo, feedbacks, manual etc in case. If you are purchasing an item/product/service, you are agreeing to all our terms and conditions without any doubt or issue. In general refund is not accepted on any purchase made after accepting these terms and conditions. In some cases you can cancel or alter the purchase before the delivery or download on our prior permission. The money back guarantee is offered only on failure, malfunction, issues or errors due to our products. You can read further on our refund policy below which is changeable by SMACKCODERS.
2. Plugin Licensing & Support
- All the products are strictly ioncube protected and licensed for single domain use only. Hence the product can not be installed without ioncube encoder and other than preffered domain as mentioned in the order form.
- Single domain stands for either sub-domain or the main domain itself as mentioned as preferred domain in order form. This is not transferrable once license is issued.
- Any how all purchases are eligible to request a temporary development license for development and testing purpose.
- Free upgrade, support and other package inclusive and terms as mentioned in product page is only applicable to licensed domain only.
3. Subscription Renewals
In case of subscription packages, it will be automatically renewed at the beginning of every new period by default. You can switch off the automatic renewal settings at least 7 days prior to the end of your subscription. In this case subscription renewal should be done manually on your side, which in turn on your own risk of any issues on expiry beyond the period.
No exceptions will be made in this regard and if your subscription is automatically renewed, we assume that you have done with your permission. No refunds are applicable in this regard.
The products will be upgraded for free if it is included in the package when the product was bought from Smackcoders.
All products are designed and developed to meet the compatibility of the latest available versions. But no guarantee is given, that older products will run with future versions. However we are highly committed to make compatible with every future releases within a specific time period. It is your duty to verify the compatibility with your version of install before the purchase.
It is our duty to maintain and update the products and services periodically. We will keep monitoring all new releases and check for compatibility. In most cases we will solve all issues (if any) with new releases immediately or within a specific time frame. In the mean while you can raise your issue to get priority support.
6. Delivery of Product and Service
After the purchase and payment is successful, your account is updated with download access for downloadable products. Otherwise it will take up to 24-48 hrs to delivery. In most cases you will get the deliverable at the earliest. Contact us immediately for any issues or delay.
7. Ownership of Products and Services
You can not claim any intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the purchased products / services (modified or unmodified) from SMACKCODERS. All products / services are property of SMACKCODERS. These products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, used with your own risk. However we test all our products in all cases to meet a minimum quality and satisfaction. In no event shall a juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products found on this website.
8. Site Content
All content (images, graphics etc) published on the SMACKCODERS.com domain, including site content, is property of SMACKCODERS and under copyright. No such replicated site or content in whole or as a part is authorized. Content from the SMACKCODERS domain shall not be used or exploited for any such use.
- You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice.
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Smackcoders shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Smackcoders Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Smackcoders or otherwise used by Smackcoders as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
9. Requirements and Compatibility
- All products are encrypted with ioncube encoder for copyright and licensing terms.
- Ensure before that your hosting supports for this or do the needful to get installed through your hosting provider.
- For each product there is a minimum requirement to make work correctly. Like minimum and maximum compatibility versions etc. Please check the details mentioned in each product you purchase with your installed versions.
- For any queries you can contact sales or support to get clarified on this.
10. Refund Policy
For deatiled and updated refund policy or money back guarantee please visit http://www.smackcoders.com/refund-policy.html
As SMACKCODERS is offering digital goods, in most cases we do not issue refunds after a delivery is made or once a license is issued. In some cases of failure, malfunction, error or issues that caused by our product (not solved within specific time period) you can use the 15 days money back guarantee.
Note: It is clearly mentioned in all possible ways that our products are ioncube protected and ioncube loaders are required to install/use our products. So it should be confirmed that your hosting supports ioncube loaders, the version and method or get support to enable it for your account before the purchase. Any refund request claiming becuase of not possible ioncube support is not eligible as it is possible to use the product by simply changing the host.
It is your responsibility to test, understand the terms, raise any questions (if needed) or support in this case.
- We strictly recommend every one to read the product details, features, screen shots, live demo and manual well before the purchase to ensure that the product description and features suites your needs.
- In most cases refund is not necessary as we give all available resources like live demo, PDF manual, available feature list, compatibility etc to double check that the product suites your need or not.
- We must ensure there is no misunderstanding on these terms.
- At most of the time we provide exactly what is needed and great support to make it work.
- Further we give paid installation support to avoid conflicts at install level.
- Users must provide a good valuable reason for the refund to take advantage of 15 days money back guarantee. i.e. issue with code or plugin functionality, conflicts or error on plugin itself etc.
- Most refund requests are granted and sometimes even 2-3 months after purchase.
11. Support Policy
SMACKCODERS offers support for all products and services by helpdesk, issue tracking system, email and other available sources. The support for 90 days is free if it is included in the package at the time of purchase. Installation support is available if purchased along with the product hoping that the hosting, environment and installs of yours (ionCube) meet the minimum requirements as prescribed in product description etc.
Our Support are only limited to our product and not for issues out of our product. Still as a self commitment, we provide support up to some extend as far as we have access to the resources and not limited to the access/debug abilities by user or hosting itself. We try our best to provide a quality support in time, but user should provide detailed information to understand the issue. Also if needed valid access to the instance in which product installed should be arranged or an alternate staging instance where both party can solve the issues.
12. Price Changes
SMACKCODERS reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time and for any reason. Prices and subscriptions are subject to change when needed with immediate effect without any notice.
All prices on our website are in US dollars. We use paypal as our primary payment gateway. For those who have problem with this, please contact us for any assistance.
SMACKCODERS does not warranty or guarantee the products and services offered via its website in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Even it is tested for its quality and compatibility, it is advised to test with demo instance to avoid any issues/conflicts or loss.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
*** These terms of Service can be changed at any moment without any notice. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. For any further information please email webmaster