- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 7.8.* – 7.11.*
SuiteCRM Google Calendar Integration
Product version 1.0
Efficiently organize all your schedule in one place with SuiteCRM Google Calendar Integration.
- 2-way sychronization of events between SuiteCRM and Google Calendar.
- Automatically synchronize events at frequent intervals.
- Sync on the go add event in one and get automatically mirrored on another.
- Specific date filters to sync events from your own preferred date and time.
- Logs to keep track of your synchronization success and failure.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.0 or ↑)
All your schedules in one place
Bidirectionally sync events information between your SuiteCRM and Google Calendar.
Sync on the fly
Add or edit events in one location and get automatically updated on the other.
Filter based sync
Synchronize your existing events based on your own preferred start date and time.
Secured 2-way sync
- Connect your SuiteCRM and Google Calendar in just a click with SuiteCRM Google Calendar Integration.
- Choose your preferred Google account to connect with your SutieCRM.
- Bidirectionally sync all your events information between your SuiteCRM and Google Calendar.
- The connection and synchronization process is carried out more securely with Google ID and Secret key.
Single tap to sync all events
- Maintain your Google and SuiteCRM Calendar up-to-date without much effort.
- Just a tap you can bring all your SuiteCRM Calendar events to Google Calendar and send all your Google Calendar events to SuiteCRM.
- You no longer need to check multiple calendars, get to know about all your schedules from one place.
Synchronize on the go
- No more manual entries to keep your SuiteCRM and Google Calendar events updated.
- Add, edit event
information either in your SuiteCRM or Google Calendar and get automatically updated on the other.
- This saves time on organizing your events across two locations and boost productivity.
Sync with specific date filter
- Sometimes you no longer need to sync all your existing events between SuiteCRM and Google Calendar.
- Use the specific date based filter to synchronize events from a particular date and time range.
- Choose the date and time range that fits your requirements.
- With SuiteCRM Google Calendar integration, you can automate your synchronization process.
- Set your preferred CRON job to run the synchronization process at periodic intervals.
Keep track of logs
- Track your complete synchronization information with logs in SuiteCRM Google Calendar Integration.
- Logs gives you the status of your synchronization process and this ensures that there is no missing of any valuable data.