- Edition: Open Source
- SuiteCRM: 7.8.*- 7.10.*
- SugarCRM: 6.5
SuiteCRM/SugarCRM Google Calendar Integration
Product version 1.0
Efficiently organize all your schedule in one place with Google Calendar Integration for SuiteCRM/SugarCRM.
- 2-way synchronization of events between CRM and Google Calendar.
- Automatically synchronize events at frequent intervals based on CRON time.
- Sync on the go, add event in one and get automatically mirrored on another.
- Specific date filters to sync events from your own preferred date and time.
- Logs to keep track of your synchronization success and failure.
- Single Domain
- 1 Year Free Support
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.0 or ↑)
All your schedules in one place
Bidirectionally sync events information between your CRM Calendar and Google Calendar.
Sync on the fly
Add or edit events in one location and get automatically updated on the other.
Filter based sync
Synchronize only specific existing events with the option to choose start date and time.
Secured 2-way sync
- Connect your SuiteCRM/SugarCRM and Google Calendar in just a click.
- Choose your preferred Google account to connect with your SuiteCRM/SugarCRM.
- Bidirectionally sync all your events information between your CRM and Google Calendar.
- The connection and synchronization process is carried out more securely with Google ID and Secret key.
Single tap to sync all events
- Maintain your Google and SuiteCRM/SugarCRM Calendar up-to-date without much effort.
- Just tap to bring-in/send all your Calendar events from SuiteCRM/SugarCRM Calendar to Google Calendar.
- You no longer need to check multiple calendars, get to know about all your schedules from one place.
Synchronize on the go
- No more manual entries to keep your SuiteCRM/SugarCRM and Google Calendar events updated.
- Add, edit event information either in your CRM or Google Calendar and get automatically updated on the other.
- Saves time on organizing your events across two locations and boost productivity.
Sync with specific date filter
- Sometimes you no longer need to sync all your existing events between SuiteCRM/SugarCRM and Google Calendar.
- Use the specific date-based filter to synchronize events from a particular date and time range.
- Choose the date and time range that fits your requirements.
- With SuiteCRM/SugarCRM Google Calendar integration, you can automate your synchronization process.
- Set your preferred CRON job to run the synchronization process at periodic intervals.
Keep track of logs
- Track your complete synchronization information with logs.
- Logs give you the status of your synchronization process and this ensures that there is no missing of any valuable data.
Google Calendar Integration