- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 7.8.*-7.10.11
Duplicate Check for SuiteCRM
Product version 1.0
Detect and skip the pitfalls of duplicates in your SuiteCRM.
- Keep your CRM data clean with instant duplicate check.
- Check duplicates in different modules like Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Cases, Targets.
- Select unique fields in each modules to check for duplicates.
- Enable/Disable duplicate check for given suiteCRM modules.
- Save CRM storagewith advanced cross module duplicate detection.
- Restricts editing privilege to users other than admin.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.0 or ↑)
How Duplicate Check for SuiteCRM Works
Define unique fields
Define your own unique fields for each SuiteCRM modules to check for duplicates.
Pops out alerts instantly when a it detects a duplicate at the time data insertion.
Take complete control over your duplicate check with a option to turn ON and OFF the check.
Take a quick whirl and get to know about Smart Duplicate Check
Detect SuiteCRM Duplicates
Detect duplicates in a jiffy
- Data duplicates will always junk your CRM with dirty data.
- While it resembles like the original data, duplicate records may create misconceptions among sales reps and results in lower customer satisfaction and retention.
- SuiteCRM Duplicate Check enables you to detect duplicates at the instant, whenever your salespeople add a new record in modules like Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Cases and Targets.
- It pops out an alert, if the data is already exists in your SuiteCRM.
Define unique fields and rules
- Each one us will have our own way to detect duplicates.
- Some may use number field or email field or more to check for duplicates.
- So predefined rules will no longer helpful as your customer information may not be different always.
- With SuiteCRM Duplicate Check, you can easily define your own rules based on your requirements.
- You can specify any number unique fields to detect duplicates.
Check duplicates across modules
- Duplicate records may occur anywhere in your CRM.
- When your salespeople adds a new customer information in the contact, it’s not enough to check for duplicates in the existing contact list alone, it is essential to check the other modules also.
- SuiteCRM Duplicate Check detects duplicates across modules in Leads, Contacts and Accounts, this helps you to keep your highly worth CRM data clean and up-to-date.