WP Ultimate CSV Importer
What are the supported post_date format?
Almost all the date formats will be supported. We use the PHP Functions to read the date format in the CSV files. The conversion of the date depends on the date format set on the Server and the CSV File parameters.
If in case the date does not fit into any of the standard format used across the globe or any part of the date string is missing, then current date will be used.
How to replace the inserted shortcode with image?
In free version:
The inline image with shortcode will not be inserted, if they are not properly imported. The website will render the shortcode as just text. To populate the images in shortcode, follow these steps during import.
- Enable “Advanced Media Handling” in file upload section.
- Upload the zip containing the images. The image name should be similar to the name mentioned in the shortcode of your CSV/XML file
- Enable “Insert Inline Images” in import configuration section.
In Pro version:
The inline and featured image are inserted in the same procedure. To populate the images do the following during import.
- Enable “Insert Inline images” in import configuration section.
- Upload the zip containing the images. The image name should be similar to the name mentioned in the shortcode of your CSV/XML file.
- You can also upload the separately and populate the inserted shortcode. To upload the images, go to Managers → Image Shortcode. Choose upload and browse the folder to import the image folder.
Why my file size is shown zero byte after uploading and the import button is disabled?
The issue is due to the low “upload_max_filesize” in php.ini settings of your server. The minimum size should be 2M, To import file with large number of records you need to increase it further.
How to increase “upload_max_filesize”?
To increase the “upload_max_filesize” you can either overwrite the value in custom php.ini file or you can get support from your hosting provider.
Why am I getting blank page in mapping section?
Black page in the mapping section will be shown due to the low ‘memory_limit’ or ‘post_max_size’ value in php.ini configuration of your server. The minimum memory_limit need to be 99M and post_max_size need to be 10M. If the uploaded file size is huge then you need to increase it further.
Why I get blank page after uploading my CSV?
The blank page is due to the improper file permissions. The /wp-content/uploads folder requires 755 permission.
Why am I getting empty headers in mapping section?
The issue is due to the improper naming of the CSV/XML. The filename should not contain spaces or any special characters. You can separate each word of your file name with hyphen(-) or underscore(_).
Where can I get sample CSV?
You can find the CSV samples in our blog post. You can also get the latest updates of our WordPress products in WordPress Products category.
Why uploading a csv with 10,000 lines goes through “Processing and doesn’t create a single post?
The CSV file may have some errors. You can check the following cases
- Save the CSV with proper UTF-8 without BOM format.
- Ensure that nothing breaks or overlap in CSV.
- Ensure that mandatory field header has values in it. E.g. post_title should not be empty.
Can I import CSV with special characters?
The product supports CSV file in UTF-8 without BOM, any characters in this formats can be imported.
How to save CSV in UTF-8 without BOM format?
Follow these simple steps to import other languages. Thanks for the steps mojeprogramy.com.
- Prepare a CSV file with the data (I used Excel)
- Saving files to CSV (Excel function)
- I opened the CSV file in Notepad + +
- CTR + A, CTR + C (copy all the text)
- Then in Menu “Encoding”> “Encode without BOM”
- CTR + V to paste all text
- Save the file to import your CSV
Why am I getting fatal errors and how to fix it?
Error 1: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2348617 bytes) in /home4/xxx/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line xxx
The error is due to the lesser memory limit in your environment. You can refer the Codex importing content to know the WordPress import file content support. To fix, do the following
- open your wp-config.php in the root WordPress directory and add define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’);
- If you have access to php.ini file you can increase the ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’.
- You can also contact your hosting provider to increase the value for you.
- If you have more Post Variables form field then change the max_input_vars value 3000 in php.ini
Error 2: /nas/wp/www/staging/speedqueen/wp-content/plugins/wp-ultimate-csv-importer-pro/ includes/smackLogging.php
The error is because of the use of auto_prepend_file or auto_append_file in php.ini file.
Add following code in .htaccess file
php_value auto_prepend_file none
php_value auto_append_file none
If none does not work try with 0 in place of none in your htaccess file
php_value auto_prepend_file 0
php_value auto_append_file 0
WP Leads Builder for CRM
What are the supported third party plugins?
The plugin supports form builder plugins and user custom field plugins.
- Gravity Form
- Ninja Form
- Contact Form 7
User Custom fields:
How to create form with the form builders?
The plugin supports Gravity Form, Ninja Form and Contact Form 7. To design the generated form with these builders, do the following
- Enable the Form builder plugin in ‘Form Type’ under Form Settings.
- In CRM Forms menu click ‘Create Lead Form’ to build lead form and ‘Create Contact Form’ to build contact form.
- Choose the required fields of the form and generate the form as a shortcode.
- The shortcode with selected fields will also be created in selected form builder plugin.
- Design and modify the form in your configured form builder plugin.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form 7?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact → Contact Forms → Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Is there an option to change the field label fetched from the CRM?
Yes, it is available in the PRO version. You can modify it under the ‘CRM Form’ menu in the fetched CRM fields. In free version to have a field of your choice, you can change the field label in CRM and sync again to have the modified field label.
Is there an option to have reCAPTCHA? If so how to enable it?
Yes, the reCAPTCHA is available in PRO version. You can enable it under the ‘Form Settings’ menu. You can also configure it for individual forms. To do for individual form, go to edit view of the generated shortcode under ‘CRM Forms’ and choose Form Options → Enable Google Captcha.
Why am I getting “Wrong login/password” error when authenticating my Zoho CRM?
The problem is due to the ‘Two facto authentication’ method. You can either disable it or create new password for API authentication.
Disable Two facto authentication:
Go to, https://accounts.zoho.com → Two Factor Authentication page → ‘Disable’ link.
Create password for API authentication:
Go to, settings → Manage Application Specific Passwords.
In ‘ Application Specific Passwords’, enter machine name and current account password.
Generate new key(password) and use it instead of your account password.