- Edition: Open Source
- CRM Version: 7.0
- Magento version: 1.9
Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Connector
Product version 2.2
Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Connector allows to sync data automatically in bidirectional way from Magento store to Vtiger CRM and vise versa.
- Bidirectionally sync Store, Category, Products, Product Attributes, Customers, Cart data, Sales Order and Invoice.
- Three modes of data sync from Magento to Vtiger CRM.
- Easy mapping of Magento attributes with Vtiger CRM fields.
- Logs to efficiently audit both success and failure sync information.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.4 or ↑)
Bidirectionally synchronize data
- No more manual entries, to maintain your CRM and Magento up-to-date.
- Create, edit or delete any information either in Magento store or CRM and get automatically reflected on other.
- You can sync Products, Product Attributes, Customers, Cart data, Invoice, Sales Order and Categories bidirectionally.
- Manually sync the data can be different in times, when your CRM or Magento store undergoes with continuous alterations.
- Magento vtiger Bidirectional connector offers you with scheduled synchronization of data.
- You can choose your own time frequency to run the synchronization.
Sync all or selective data
- Sync all your data in just a single click with Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Connector.
- Additionally you can also sync only some of your Magento Store data to Vtiger CRM with selective record sync.
- Easily keep track of all your synchronization info with built-in logs.
- Offers detailed history of each and every data synchronization.
- Gives the both the success and failure logs.