- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 6.*, 7.0, 7.1
Vtiger Google Calendar sync(Bi Directional)
Product version 1.4
Track and Organize your activities with Vtiger Google Calendar Sync.
- Secured sync between Vtiger CRM and Google Calendar.
- Sync with event date filter to sync events from specified date.
- Mapping option to set Event Type, Priority and Event Status.
- Enable/Disable automatic event sync from Vtiger CRM to Google Calendar.
- Real-time and periodically sync with cron using secured API.
- Log module to audit and review events sync.
- Single Domain
- Lifetime Free Support
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.4 or ↑)
Stay updated with all your schedules
Create, edit or delete any events either in CRM or Google Calendar & get updated in both.
Configure how often to run the sync to automatically sync your Calendar events.
Pick a specific time range and sync only the particular events of that range.
Sync your Events Periodically
- Never miss an appointment, bring all your events in one place with Vtiger Google Calendar.
- Bi-directionally sync your calendar events between your CRM and Google Calendar in real time and periodically with cron.
- You can edit your calendar events based on your choice and decide if you want these changes to be reflected either in CRM or Google Calendar or both.
- Sync are performed securely with Google API.
Sync records with event filter
- Pick and choose your exact time range you need to sync your events.
- You can also configure how often to run the sync between your calendars.
- You can stop syncing your events, if the event falls outside the range configured to sync.
- Provides a predefined mapping for the mandatory fields like priority, event type and status.
Inspect your Events Log
- You can keep track of your complete event sync information with Vtiger Google Calendar.
- You can get the complete sync info like sync status, Google event Id, Vtiger Id and much more.
- This detailed log will help you to capture the unsynced records.
- You can visualise the entire event sync information on a single unified window.