Vtiger MailChimp Integration
How to fix “Permission to perform this operation denied for name problem” error?
- The problem is due to the missing entries in the vtiger_ws_entity table in your database.
- Check whether the module entries are inserted in the vtiger_ws_entity table. (MODULES – VTMailChimpLists, VTMailChimp, VTMailChimpGroups, VTMailChimpGroupings)
- If not, take the backup copy of your vtiger database.
- Add required entries in your database by running below query.
insert into vtiger_ws_entity (name,handler_path,handler_class,ismodule)
How to uninstall the installed Vtiger MailChimp?
To uninstall the package after 15 days of trial and the package installed in the wrong domain follow the simple procedures listed below.
- First take the backup copy of your instance. before follow the uninstallation procedure.
- Copy and paste the attached file in your Vtiger CRM root folder.
- In browser run the following the URL (http://yourcrmaddrss/moduledelete.php)
- Remove the following folders manually in your CRM.
- Remove the workflows manually. Go to settings → Workflow
- Add/Remove Contacts from/to MailChimp Lists
- Add Contacts to MailChimp Lists on First Save
- Add/Remove Accounts from/to MailChimp Lists
- Add Accounts to MailChimp Lists on First Save
- Add/Remove Leads from/to MailChimp Lists
- Add Leads to MailChimp Lists on First Save