SugarCRM MailChimp Integration
SugarCRM MailChimp Integration is a CRM module that syncs Leads, Contacts and Accounts of SugarCRM to MailChimp email marketing software bidirectionally. The integration is built in a secured way with secure MailChimp API. The sync updates the existing records and inserts new records thereby prevents duplication. It eliminates the manual import and export process by integrating MailChimp within the CRM to boost your sales man productivity. The sync can be scheduled with cron to sync in non-peak hours without affecting your server performance.
- Sync SugarCRM Leads, Contacts and Accounts to MailChimp list and vice versa.
- Sync selective records to MailChimp lists, Groups and Groupings that has configured ‘Sync Selected Records’ in CRM detail view under MailChimp configuration.
- Log with the success and failure notifications of sync process.
- Secured sync with MailChimp API.
- Create your own workflow to add/update and delete records in MailChimp.
- Schedule sync between SugarCRM and MailChimp in non-peak hours without overloading server.
- Map the CRM fields with the MailChimp fields to insert/update the relevant field.
- Create Groups and Groupings in CRM module and sync to MailChimp Groups and Groupings.
- Lifetime support and Lifetime upgrade.
- Supports SugarCRM versions of 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5.X
- Required ionCube loader version 4.4 or higher.
- Licensed only for a single domain.