- Edition: Open Source
- Version: 6.1-6.1.5.*
SugarCRM MailChimp Integration
Product version 1.1
Eliminate manual import and export process by integrating MailChimp and SugarCRM & boost your salesman productivity.
- 2-way synchronization of data between your SugarCRM and MailChimp.
- Sync selective records to MailChimp lists, Groups and Groupings.
- Secured sync with MailChimp API.
- Create your own workflow to add/update and delete records in MailChimp.
- Schedule sync between SugarCRM and MailChimp in non-peak hours without overloading server.
- Map the CRM fields with the MailChimp fields to insert/update the relevant field.
- Log with the success and failure notifications of sync process.
- Single Domain
- 1 Year Free Support
- Requires ionCube Loader (4.4 or ↑)
Keep your mailing lists up-to-date
- Bidirectionally synchronization of SugarCRM Lead, Contact and Account information to MailChimp mailing lists.
- All the data synchronization process are done using secured Mailchimp API.
- With SugarCRM MailChimp Integration, you can easily maintain your campaign mailing list up-to-date without any dual entry process.
Campaign analytics inside CRM
- Get to know about your MailChimp Campaign analytics right inside your SugarCRM.
- Efficiently monitor and analyze your campaign success rate.
- Measure your campaign open and click rates and easily get to know your customers interest and involvement in your campaign.
All or selective record sync
- Newly integrating your SugarCRM and MailChimp, then sync all your existing information in one go.
- Use selective sync to sync only the particular records from Vtiger CRM to email marketing tool MailChimp.
Automatic data synchronization
- SugarCRM Mailchimp Integration lets you define your own conditions to sync SugarCRM mailing lists to Mailchimp.
- Choose a specific time interval and automatically run the data sync. Also lets you define how often to run the sync between your Mailchimp and SugarCRM.
Audit sync logs
- Get a quick glance of all your sync process in one unified window.
- Gives you both the success and failure result along with the reason for the synchronization failure.