SugarCRM Google Calendar Integration
Google Calendar Integration with SugarCRM enables you to organize all your meetings, events and tasks in one calendar. It allows the 2-way synchronization between your SugarCRM and Google Calendar. You can also automatically synchronize all yourevents based on the Cron runtime.
Steps to install your SugarCRM Google Calendar Integration.
- Take a back up and make sure that youve added proper permissions for your SugarCRM.
- Navigate to your SugarCRM, click on the Admin menu in the top right corner Scroll down to the Developer Tools section click on Module Loader.
- Upload the Zip file, click Install button.
- For setting up your cron, add the below link in your CRON tab.
- Now, you can automatically sync your calendar events.
Configuration for SugarCRM
- Click on All → SugarCRM Google Calendar → APP Settings.
- Click Edit → Add your own Google API, Client ID and Client Secret Keys. To get your keys refer to Google API Configuration.
- Finally, click on Save.
Navigate to Sync Settings → Edit.
Enable Sync – To sync the calendar events manually, enable the “Enable sync” checkbox.
Onsave Sync – Add or edit any calendar events in one place and get automatically mirrored on another, while you like on Save. Let’s you maintain both Google calendar and SugarCRM Calendar events up-to-date without any manual work.
Sync record via cron – This option enables you to synchronize your events based on Cron run time.
Event Type & Event Status – Here you can choose your own event types(Meetings, Calls, and Tasks) and event status(Planned, Held, and Not held) to synchronize from Google Calendar to SugarCRM.
Start date for Sync from Google: Specify the date and time for your event synchronization. It helps you to sync the events that are created the mentioned date from Google Calendar to SugarCRM.
Start date for Sync to Google: Provide your desired date and time to synchronize only the specific events from SugarCRM to Google Calendar.
Once added your preferred options for Google Calendar Sync, click on the Save button to save your module settings.
Connect your Google Account
Navigate to GoogleSync page and click on the Click here to authorize! to connect your preferred Google Calendar with SugarCRM. Select your Google account and then connect it with your SugarCRM.
Sync existing events in just a click
With Google Calendar Integration for SugarCRM, you can synchronize all your existing events in one go.
- Click on Sync From Google to get all your Google Calendar events inside SugarCRM.
- Click on Sync To Google permits you to get all events from SugarCRM to Google Calendar.
Sync new events on the go
You can add or edit any events in one place and our integration sync the same information on the other while you save the record. This “OnSave Sync” allows you to maintain your calendar events up-to-date order without any manual work.
By Automate Sync:
Based on your Cron time, it automatically synchronizes all your SugarCRM and Google Calendar events.
It gives you the complete synchronization process details.