Guide to integrate Magento Module in SuiteCRM
Magento Integration for SuiteCRM push and pull your records such as Customer related data, product details, Invoices and Sales Order info between Magento and SuiteCRM. This allows you to view and monitor the records of Magento store details right within your SuiteCRM. You can sync all your records in both ways between SuiteCRM and Magento store. You can update your data (between Magento and SuiteCRM) instantly/manually or schedule it for specified time intervals. This integration allows you to maintain all your records up-to-date as logs.
Easily sync records between your SuiteCRM and Magento modules.
Added feature to avoid duplicate entries for Customers, Products, Invoices and Sales Orders.
Manage Magento store orders to push the changes to Suite CRM without switching.
Automatically sync up-to-date records in SuiteCRM while you edit or create records in Magento store.
- Keep track of success and failure reports up-to-date under detailed log section.
- SuiteCRM Community Edition.
- Magento 2.* Edition.
You can download your product bundle from My Accounts page >> Downloads section by logging into smackcoders.com.
Module installation in SuiteCRM
- Login to your SuiteCRM account.
- Click on the Admin Icon > Admin in your SuiteCRM.
- Once you have clicked the admin button, this page will appear. Click on the “Module loader”.
- Browse the Suite_magento_connector zip file and upload it.
- Click on the ‘Import’ button > Yes > Finish.
- Finally, click the install button to install your module.
- Once your module gets installed, you need to enable the module in the Enable/Disable menu.
- Finally, you can view your module loader page seems to be like this in the below screenshot.
Module Installations in Magento 2.0+
- Unzip the extension package “install.tar.gz file” and upload (Install > Magento > Smackcoders> Magento-CE-2.2.5 to the Magento root directory.
- Once you have uploaded into the Magento root directory, you need to open the terminal application and enter the following commands
- sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- sudo php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- sudo php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Wait until your installation gets over.
- And then check if the extension is properly installed in the admin Magento. If it is installed properly, you can view your extension in the dashboard menu bar. ( view image like this in the below screenshots)
To configure the SuiteCRM with Magento,
In the Magento dashboard, you need to navigate Stores menu -> Click on Configuration -> SuiteCRM Configuration.
- In SuiteCRM configuration, you can fill the following required fields.
- Enable: Select Yes to activate the sync process with SuiteCRM.
- SuiteCRM URL: Provide your SuiteCRM url.
- Username: Assign your SuiteCRM’s username.
- Enable auto-delete: If you choose Yes to enable the auto-delete dropdown. This auto-delete option automatically deletes your records in SuiteCRM when you remove those records in the Magento store.
- Password: Assign your SuiteCRM password.
You can correlate your pushing or pulling data with the following records such as Sales Order, Invoice, Category, Products, and Customers.
For Sales Order Sync Configuration
- For simultaneous transfer of your order details with Suite module, do the following,
- To transfer and update your Sales order details simultaneously with SuiteCRM, select Yes to enable the Sales Order Sync.
- You can also transfer data based on your selected statuses.
- Mention the Specific date in Sync SalesOrder Older Than to sync your older records from Magneto to SuiteCRM.
- To automate your single changes in SuiteCRM, whenever you register the records in Magento store, select Yes from the dropdown in SalesOrder On The Go.
- To automatically trigger all your Sales order details in scheduled time intervals, select Yes in Sync Sales Order through Cron.
For Invoice Sync Configuration
- To create 2-way sync of invoice records between SuiteCRM and Magento, just select Yes to ‘Enable Invoice Sync’.
- Specify the Specific date in Sync Invoice Older Than to Sync your Older records from Magneto to SuiteCRM.
- To push the invoice data instantly with SuiteCRM that you’re editing in the Magento store, select yes in the Invoice On The Go dropdown.
- You can schedule the auto-refreshing process of all the invoice data changes by selecting Yes to the Sync invoice Through Cron.
For Category Sync Configuration
- To perform 2-way sync of Category details between SuiteCRM and Magento, just select Yes in ‘Enable Category Sync’.
- To auto-update the single editing process in the SuiteCRM, whenever you edited back in the Magento store. Select Yes to ‘Category On the Go dropdown’.
- Without any manual intervention, you can schedule the category sync process, select Yes in Sync Category Through Cron.
For Product Sync Configuration
- You can bi-directionally sync your Product details.
- In addition to product details update, you can also sync your product attributes with the auto-mapping option.
- Choose Yes in ‘Products on the Go’, to automatically update the new product details in SuiteCRM, while you created back in Magento store.
- To auto-update your product details in specified time intervals, select Yes in Products Sync through Cron.
For Customer Sync Configuration
- You can bi-directionally push/pull your customer-related details between Suite and Magento.
- It automatically refreshes and transfers your Customer details in SuiteCRM whenever you add/update the Customer info in the Magento store.
- Mention the specific date to Sync the customer details between SuiteCRM and Magento.
- You can push the customer data in the SuiteCRM based on your selected statuses in the Magento store.
Once you’ve completed your configuration setup, Click on the Save Config button in the top right corner of the screen.
To establish the accessibility of data transfer between SuiteCRM and Magento, you need to configure the settings of both SuiteCRM and Magento.
To Configure the Magento instance, Go to Admin icon -> Suite Magento integration (You can find this at the bottom of the page).
- Select Enable option from the drop-down, to enable the data transfer process between your SuiteCRM and Magento.
- Provide the Magento URL and Magento token key.
- And also provide Enable/ disable on the go transfer, sync unsync item, and Customer Random Password Generation.
- If you’re enabling the Enable On TheGo Transfer, you can instantaneously push the data either in SuiteCRM or Magento and have them updated both the modules.
- With this ‘Enable Sync Unsync Item option’, you can sync the remaining unsync items.
- Finally, click on the Save Button.
To get the token key from Magento instance,
- Provide your required fields for the user details and click on the Save button.
- And then activate the integration process.
- Here, you can get the Magento token key.
Data Synchronization process
To automate the transfer process of all your records such as Customer, Product, Invoice and Sales order details between your SuiteCRM and Magento store. You need to map the corresponding fields between them (Magento and SuiteCRM).
Sync from SuiteCRM to Magento
Map the fields:
For manual mapping in SuiteCRM,
- For mapping the fields, go to Admin icon -> Suite Magento integration (You can find this at the bottom of the page).
- Click on the Map Attributes.
- Select “default” in Select Attribute Set dropdown.
- And then Map the required Magento fields with its corresponding SuiteCRM fields.
- Finally, click on the Save button to save your mapping fields template.
Sync from Magento to SuiteCRM
From Magento to SuiteCRM, you can be Sync in three ways.
- On the Go transfer.
- Schedule Auto transfer.
- Prompt transfer.
1. On the Go transfer:
To instantly push or pull your records between SuiteCRM and Magento store, click On the Go transfer. If you’re creating or updating records in the Magento store, this On the Go transfer option allows you to automatically reflected in the SuiteCRM.
2. Schedule Auto transfer:
Based on your Cron setup configuration, you can schedule your auto transferring process between SuiteCRM and Magento.For Cron setup:*****wget -o /dev/null -q -O /dev/null http://store.com/cron.php 2>&1.
3. Prompt transfer:
Using Prompt transfer in Suite Magento Connector, you can immediately push the records from Magento to SuiteCRM and vice-versa. Just click on the Sync button to immediate your action of updating or editing your records between SuiteCRM and Magento.Go to SuiteCRM Connector > Prompt transfer.
After each sync completion, you can view the progress details of your sync process.
To view logs in Magento: Go to SuiteCRM connector > Logs.
Here, you can view detailed logging lists of both the success and failure logs of the sync process. This log section provides you to track all records up-to-date.