You can download your product bundle from My Accounts page >> Downloads section by logging into smackcoders.com.
Module installation in SuiteCRM:
Login to your SuiteCRM account.
- Click on the Admin Icon > Admin in your SuiteCRM.
- Once you have clicked the admin button, this page will appear. Click on the Module loader.
- Browse the Suite_magento_connector zip file and upload it.
Click on the Import button > Yes > Finish.
Finally, click the install button to install your module.
Once your module gets installed, you need to enable the module in the Enable/Disable menu.
- Finally, you can view your module loader page seems to be like this in the below screenshot.
Module Installations in Magento-2:
Unzip the extension package install.tar.gz file and upload (Install > Magento > Smackcoders> Magento-CE-2.2.5 to the Magento root directory.
- Once you have uploaded into the Magento root directory, you need to open the terminal application and enter the following commands
- sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- sudo php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- sudo php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Wait until your installation gets over.
- And then check if the extension is properly installed in the admin Magento. If it is installed properly, you can view your extension in the dashboard menu bar. ( view image like this in the below screenshots)