To establish the accessibility of data transfer between SuiteCRM and Magento, you need to configure the settings of both SuiteCRM and Magento.
To Configure the Magento instance, Go to Admin icon -> Suite Magento integration (You can find this at the bottom of the page).
Select Enable option from the drop-down, to enable the data transfer process between your SuiteCRM and Magento.
- Provide the Magento URL and Magento token key.
And also provide Enable/ disable on the go transfer, sync unsync item, and Customer Random Password Generation.
If you’re enabling the Enable On TheGo Transfer, you can instantaneously push the data either in SuiteCRM or Magento and have them updated both the modules.
With this Enable Sync Unsync Item option, you can sync the remaining unsync items.
- Finally, click on the Save Button.
To get the token key from Magento instance,
Click on the System menu in the Magento dashboard > Integrations.
- And then click on the Add New Integration.
- Provide your required fields for the user details and click on the Save button.
- And then activate the integration process.
- Here, you can get the Magento token key.