Get your Google keys
Our integration works securely with Google Client ID, Secret, and API key.
Login to Developer Console.
- In the project dropdown, choose your preferred project or create a new project.
- Click on Credentials in the left-hand side menu.
- Now navigate to the 0Auth consent screen. Now add your Application Name and your Domain Name on which your CRM is running. Finally, click on Save.
- Go to the Credentials tab Click on Create credentials Choose 0Auth client ID.
Choose Web Application in the Application Type and add the Name.
And now add Authorized redirect URL. You can get this from our integration.
- Finally, click on Create. Once done, you will get your Client ID and Secret.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret and use it.
- Again click on Credentials. Choose API Key. Copy the key and add in your CRM.