Users & WooCommerce Sync
CRM Connector Plus lets you send WordPress users data to your CRM or Helpdesk modules.
- Locate the ‘User Sync’ tab.
- Select Plugin-Custom Fields – This field is optional. Select one plugin from the dropdown if you created custom fields for Users with that plugin. Supported Third Party plugins like: ACF, ACF PRO, Ultimate Members and WP Members.
- Select the sync option ‘CRM + Data Bucket’ or ‘Helpdesk + Data Bucket’.
If you want to sync Users to CRM, then select ‘CRM + Data Bucket’.
- Sync WordPress Users as – Select Leads/Contacts from dropdown to sync your WordPress Users as CRM Leads/Contacts.
- On Duplicate Data – Use this option to handle duplicate record creation inside CRM. Select ‘Skip’ to skip creating duplicate records in CRM if it’s already found in the chosen module. Select ‘Create’ to insert duplicate records in CRM. Select ‘Update’ to update the record in CRM. Select ‘Skip Both’ to skip duplicate records creation in CRM whether it’s found either in Leads or Contacts module.
- Lead Owner – Select lead owner from the dropdown to assign records. Choose the ‘Round Robin’ option to assign records consecutively to CRM users one after the other.
Select ‘Helpdesk + Data Bucket’ if you want to send Users to your configured Helpdesk.
- Sync WordPress User as – Choose either Tickets/Contacts module to send WordPress users.
- On Duplicate Data – Select the required action from the dropdown to perform on duplicate data.
- Leads Owner – Select one option to assign Users record.
- Next map the User and Data Bucket fields with CRM/Helpdesk module fields.
- Once done mapping, click ‘Save Mapping’.
- Enable the ‘WP User Auto Sync’ to send WordPress Users automatically to the CRM/Helpdesk module while you create new Users inside WordPress.
- Click the ‘One Time Manual Sync’ option to send all your existing users to configured CRM/Helpdesk modules.
Integrate your WooCommerce website with CRM. With CRM Connector Plus, you can sync your WooCommerce products and Orders data to CRM Products and Sales Orders modules.
Select the sync option ‘CRM + Data Bucket’.
- Sync Woocommerce Products Orders as – Choose Products/SalesOrder to sync to your CRM.
- Duplicate Handling – Select Skip/Create/Update to perform particular action on duplicate records.
- Lead Owner – Select any one option from the dropdown to assign records.
- Next click the ‘configure mapping’ button.
- Map the WooCommerce fields and data bucket fields with CRM fields.
Select ‘Databucket Only’ option to send WooCommerce records to Data Bucket.
- Then select Products/SalesOrder module from dropdown of ‘Sync Woocommerce Products Orders as’.
- Click the ‘configure mapping’ button and map the WooCommerce fields with data bucket fields.
- Click Save Mapping.
In the ‘WooCommerce Sync Method’ section, enable the WP WooCommerce Auto Sync to automatically sync your WooCommerce records on creation. Click the ‘One Time Manual Sync’ option to sync all your existing WooCommerce data to CRM and Data bucket.