Manage your Forms
In the Form Management section, by default the plugin supports 2 defaults forms and one contact form.
Editing the Default Forms
To edit the existing default form, select the Edit icon in ‘Actions’.
You are not allowed to edit the form type as it is previously set.
Next choose the option to sync. There are three options provided: CRM + Data Bucket, Helpdesk + Data Bucket, and Data Bucket only.
1. CRM + Data Bucket
- Choose this option to save submitted data in both the CRM and Data Bucket.
Choose the Module with Lead Owner
- Choose Your Module: Choose Leads or Contacts module to send captured forms data to CRM as Lead/Contact.
- Duplicate Handling: Control record creation inside CRM with Duplicate Handling. Choose create, or skip, or update, or skip both options to perform particular action inside CRM for the record details submitted through the form. Use the ‘skip both’ option to skip creating a record if it’s already in either Leads or Contacts module of CRM.
- Assign to Lead Owner: You can assign the newly creatingLead/Contact to a particular salesperson of your CRM. Choose the Round Robin option to automate assigning records consecutively one after the other.
2. Choose Helpdesk + Data Bucket – to save submitted data in both helpdesk and Data Bucket.
- Choose Your Module – Select Contact/Ticket module to send the captured data.
- Duplicate handling – Choose Skip/Create/Update option to skip or create or update records in Helpdesk.
- Assign Lead Owner- Choose one option from the dropdown to assign the record to that salesperson. Choose Round Robin to assign records to the salespeople consecutively.
3. Data Bucket only – Choose ‘Data Bucket Only’ option to save your webforms data inside the Data Bucket of our plugin. This will be useful to store your forms data if you don’t have any CRM.
Select the Form Fields
- Mandatory Fields: Choose fields from the dropdown to make it mandatory in forms.
- The default form supports 8 basic fields grouped under the ‘Basic Information’ group. You either make the fields enable/disable inside the form by enabling/disabling the checkbox of the particular field.
- Click Continue.
You can customize the message shown after every form submission from here.
- Form Type: Specify where you want to embed this default form. You can choose either Post, or Widget.
- Error Message Submission: Enter the text here to show when getting error in form submission.
- Success Message Submission: Enter the text here to display after every successful form submission.
- Enable URL Redirection: Use this option to redirect users after every form submission. Enable the option and specify the URL in the ‘Enter Redirect URL’ textbox.
- Enable the Google Captcha option to capture leads/contacts without any spam.
- Click Continue.
You can view all fields of the Form here. From here you can modify the field alignment by drag and drop the fields in the desired place. Once you align the field, click ‘Show Mapping’.
If you sync all forms data to ‘Data Bucket Only’, then the mapping section will be skipped. You can directly update the forms by selecting the ‘Update Form’ button.
The fields mapping is done based on the sync option you select. If you choose,
- ‘CRM + Data Bucket’ as a sync option, you need to map Data Bucket fields and Form fields with (CRM) Addon fields.
- ‘ Helpdesk + Data Bucket’, you have to map the Data Bucket fields and Form fields with (Helpdesk) Addon fields.
Once done mapping, click ‘Update Form’.
Create New Forms
CRM Connector plus lets you create new forms. For this, you need to purchase any one form add ons from our plugin Marketplace. If you need multiple default forms, buy our Multiple Default Form Support Addon. Supported Third Party form plugins are Quform, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, Caldera Forms, WP Forms.
To create a new form,
- In the Form Management tab, click ‘Add Form for Sync’.
- Choose Form Type: Select the third party form plugin you want to use.
- Choose any one sync option.
- Choose Any One Of the Form: choose your existing third party form from the dropdown to use.
If you choose ‘CRM + Data Bucket’ sync option:
- Choose Leads/Contacts module from ‘Choose Your Module’ dropdown.
- Select any one option from the Duplicate Handling.
- Assign to Lead Owner – Choose one salesperson to assign all records. Use round robin to assign records automatically to every User in CRM consecutively.
If you choose ‘Helpdesk + Data Bucket’
- Choose ‘Contacts/Tickets’ module form the ‘Choose Your Module’ dropdown to transfer captured forms data as Contacts/Tickets to Helpdesk.
- Select one option from the duplicate handling to handle duplicate records.
- Use ‘Assign to Lead Owner’ option to allocate records to your Helpdesk user.
- Then click Show Mapping.
Mapping fields will vary based on the sync option selection.
- Map the form fields with the Data Bucket field if you choose data sync only to Data Bucket.
- Map the Data Bucket fields and Form fields with (CRM) Addon fields if you selected ‘CRM + Data Bucket’.
- For ‘ Helpdesk + Data Bucket’, map the Data Bucket fields and Form fields with (Helpdesk) Addon fields.
Once you map the fields, click ‘Save Form’.
Note: You can only create new forms if you purchased any one forms addon from the plugin’s marketplace.