Configure the addon by authorizing your Gmail account and connect with Vtiger CRM.
Authorize your Gmail account
Select the 'Gmail add-on for Vtiger CRM' add-on icon and it prompts to open any one of the emails in your inbox. Click any one of the messages in your Gmail.
Click on Authorize access to allow authorization for the addon.
It opens a ‘sign in’ window.
Choose one email account to connect with the addon, if you login with more than one account.
- After that, you need to register your Gmail account in the addon providing your name, email address, VtigerCRM Url and password. The Vtiger URL should be publicly accessible.
- Once you register, you can use the same username and password to login to the addon.
Connect with Vtiger CRM
After authorization, now you'll be directed to 'Get your VtigerCRM' page.
- Press the Connect Vtiger button to continue with your Vtiger CRM.
While connecting with Vtiger CRM, you may get either of these two windows based on your GraphQL test run.
It'll pop up the window that tells you to install the GraphQL module in VtigerCRM. Here you’re provided with installation steps. From here you can also download the GraphQL module.
- If GraphQL is already installed in your Vtiger CRM, then it'll directly take you to configure your Vtiger CRM.
- Enter your Vtiger username and password and then click on the Authorize button to authorize access to your Vtiger CRM.