Looking for ways to automatically capture your website visitor info into your CRM?
Even though many automation has come, still many of businesses rely on manual data entry. One such manual data entry work is entering the webform information into the CRM. However you may automatically get the webform info over email, it is equally necessary to capture the same in CRM. As most of the businesses today, use CRM to efficiently manage their sales process. In this article, we will share with you how we can automate this process with Leads Builder for CRM.
Getting Started with Leads Builder
Once you’re ready with your WordPress website, just go ahead and install the WP Leads Builder Plugin.
- Download the Leads Builder for CRM zip file
- In your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Now browse and Upload the downloaded zip file
- Once done activate the plugin.
Connect your Zoho CRM
The very first step is to connect Zoho CRM with your wordPress website. For this, visit Leads Builder for CRM, you will be getting the CRM Configuration page. Choose the appropriate i.e. Zoho CRM option from the dropdown.
Now you are asked to add the necessary info of your Zoho CRM like UserName and Password. Since Zoho CRM provides Two Factor Authentication, you can also enable the same in your Leads Builder for more secure connection between your WordPress website and CRM. Else you can also disable it.
If you’ve enabled the authentication, provide the authtoken. To get your own Authtoken, visit your zoho CRM, go to Setup → Extensions & API’s → APIS → CRM Api → Settings icon → Authentication Token Generation. And Zoho CRM has some restrictions related to the token usage. Learn more about it in Zoho Documentation.
Once done with this, Click on Save CRM configuration to successfully connect your CRM and website.
You can navigate to the CRM Forms tab and start design your webforms. Leads Builder lets you create your own Lead and Contact form or you can use any one of your Existing webforms of Contact Form 7, Gravity Form and Ninja Form.
Lead/ Contact Form
Click on the Create Lead Form or Create Contact From. Initially configure the Form Options settings.
- Post type – Represents whether you need to embed this form post or Page or widget. For Post → choose the option as Post, for Page or Widget → choose as Widget.
- Duplicate Handling – You can easily create or update or skip the duplicates that are created via this form.
- Assign Leads to User – Leads Builder allows you to automatically assign the newly created Leads to your sales reps. All the available CRM Users will be displayed in the drop down. Choose one among them or choose Round Robin to evenly distribute Leads to all your CRM Users (Sales Reps).
- Error Message Submission – Add the Message to be displayed to your user on failure of form submission.
- Success Message Submission – Add the Message to be displayed on successful form submission.
- Enable URL Redirection – You can enable the URL redirection, helps to automatically navigate your users on successful form submission.
- Enable Google Captcha – It lets you bump your CRM with Spam free Leads.
You can also easily convert this new form as your new existing form. To do so,
- Choose ThirdParty Form – Choose one of the three From and finally add a title to your Form.
Once done, click on Save Form Settings. Now Choose the form fields to be added to your webforms. All the appropriate CRM fields are displayed below the Form options, you can choose the necessary values to be included in your form.
Now you have successfully created your webform and a short code will be automatically generated.
To use one of your existing webform, click on the Use Existing Webform. You will get a popup,
- Choose your Module – Whether Lead or Contact
- Choose the Form Type – Contact Form 7 or Ninja Form or Gravity Form.
- Choose any one of your form – Choose one of your Existing Form.
- Duplicate Handling – Whether to create or edit or skip, if duplicate founds.
- Lead Owner – Choose the appropriate user or Round Robin to automatically assign to sales reps.
The Existing form fields are displayed you can map this with the appropriate CRM field.
Publish the Form
Now Copy the generated Short Code and Paste it in the appropriate place i.e. Post or Page or Widget, then publish it.
What’s next? Your Zoho CRM is ready to capture all your Leads/ Contact info. I hope this article would be helpful for you. Having any queries, do lets us know via in the comments below or write to us at [email protected].
Grow your Zoho CRM with more Potential Leads from WordPress
All business experts know the fact that leads are very essential to achieve sales. If you have more Leads in your hands then you’ll receive more sales in your business. But how will you capture Leads that are useful for your business? Chill out. Leads Builder for CRM, a lead capturing plugin helps you grow your CRM with more potential leads. And in this article, we’ll show the six amazing features of Leads Builder for ZohoCRM that includes everything to enhance your business sales.
Capture Website Visitors info inside Zoho CRM
Leads Builder for CRM enables you to create new forms to capture your visitor’s info inside ZohoCRM or you can use existing web forms created with Contact Form 7, Ninja form and Gravity form. It directly captures all your leads and contacts info inside your Zoho CRM. With the “Assign Leads to User” option you can assign these new leads to your salesperson consecutively.
Say “No” to duplicate Leads
Leads Builder gives you complete control over duplicate leads. You can skip or update or create duplicate leads in Zoho CRM. With Google Captcha support in Leads Builder, you can maintain your CRM with spam-free leads. For this, enable the ‘Google Captcha’ option in Form settings and provide the public and private keys of your Google Recaptcha.
Sync your WordPress Users
With Leads Builder you can sync your existing WordPress users to CRM as leads or contacts. And also, you can sync your custom user fields created with plugins like ACF or WP-Members or MemberPress. To set up these features, use the ‘WP User sync’ tab in Leads Builder for CRM.
Here choose the custom user fields plugin from the dropdown of ‘Select Plugin-Custom Fields’. You can sync your WordPress Users as either leads or contacts it’s based on your own choice. Then configure the mapping of WordPress User fields with Leads or Contacts fields. The Leads Builder will list out the fields according to your selection. This plugin automatically syncs your WordPress users to CRM if you enabled the ‘WP User Auto Sync’ option. But we recommend you to sync manually during the initial setup.
Regain abandon cart users
By integrating your e-commerce website, you can capture the abandoned cart users as leads in CRM. As a result of a successful purchase, Leads Builder automatically converts as contacts in CRM. You can find out this option in the “Ecom Integration’ section to auto-convert your e-commerce leads to contacts.
Track Customer activities in WP Leads Builder for CRM
Leads Builder for CRM gives you a detailed report of your customers’ behavior. So you can easily track every event of your customers like time spent on each page, page navigation, number of successful orders, abandon cart customers details, etc., You can view this report under the “Customer Insight” section.
Get logs of sync
Receive email notification inside the inbox on the success and failure of leads and contacts sync. You can configure your email account in the ‘Form Settings’. After the success and failure of form submission, you can redirect your customers to the desired page. Include the page URL in ‘Form Options’ when you create a new lead or contact form.
What are you waiting for?, hurry up now and purchase the ‘Leads builder for CRM’ plugin. Grow your CRM with more potential leads and obtain more sales in your business.
To know more, please visit our Leads Builder for CRM page. If you’re already a user then share your experience in the below comment section.
Free Zoho crm integeration for WordPress
Lead capture system is not a tough process as some people think it is. This makes the difference between normal and better lead generation ,our Zoho crm integerator for WordPress plugin capture leads from form page/post and contacts from user registration to Zoho CRM directly from WordPress .
WP Zoho CRM is a simple, advanced, easy to setup Zoho CRM webform generator for WordPress. It helps you to generate a webform via user friendly plugin interface which in turn used as a contact form to convert your traffic/visitors as high potential leads to Zoho CRM.
- No Manual Works and no Html Contents
- Simple Setup with user friedly UI
- Short Code Featured
- Generated Forms where Dynamic
- Allows you to Add and Edit Fields at any time
- Easy Manageable
- Fetch lead fields of Zoho CRM directly into WordPress to create a form
- Enable/disable fields to include in form or not
- Generated forms can be integrated in post/page using the auto generated short codes
- Separate short code to integrate form even as widget site wide
- New Registered members will be Capture/sync new to Zoho CRM contacts.
In version 1.0.0
- This is the basic version. Tested and found works well without any issues.