Looking for ways to automatically capture your website visitor info into your CRM?
Even though many automation has come, still many of the businesses rely on manual data entry. One such manual data entry work is entering the webform information into the CRM. However you may automatically get the webform info over email, it is equally necessary to capture the same in CRM. As most of the businesses today, use CRM to efficiently manage their sales process. In this article, we will share with you how we can automate this process with Leads Builder for CRM.
Getting Started with Leads Builder
Once you’re ready with your WordPress website, just go ahead and install the WP Leads Builder Plugin.
- Download the Leads Builder for CRM zip file
- In your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Now browse and Upload the downloaded zip file
- Once done activate the plugin.
Connect your Zoho CRM
The very first step is to connect Zoho CRM with your wordPress website. For this, visit Leads Builder for CRM, you will be getting the CRM Configuration page. Choose the appropriate i.e. Zoho CRM option from the dropdown.
Now you are asked to add the necessary info of your Zoho CRM like UserName and Password. Since Zoho CRM provides Two Factor Authentication, you can also enable the same in your Leads Builder for more secure connection between your WordPress website and CRM. Else you can also disable it.
If you’ve enabled the authentication, provide the authtoken. To get your own Authtoken, visit your zoho CRM, go to Setup → Extensions & API’s → APIS → CRM Api → Settings icon → Authentication Token Generation. And Zoho CRM has some restrictions related to the token usage. Learn more about it in Zoho Documentation.
Once done with this, Click on Save CRM configuration to successfully connect your CRM and website.
You can navigate to the CRM Forms tab and start design your webforms. Leads Builder lets you create your own Lead and Contact form or you can use any one of your Existing webforms of Contact Form 7, Gravity Form and Ninja Form.
Lead/ Contact Form
Click on the Create Lead Form or Create Contact From. Initially configure the Form Options settings.
- Post type – Represents whether you need to embed this form post or Page or widget. For Post → choose the option as Post, for Page or Widget → choose as Widget.
- Duplicate Handling – You can easily create or update or skip the duplicates that are created via this form.
- Assign Leads to User – Leads Builder allows you to automatically assign the newly created Leads to your sales reps. All the available CRM Users will be displayed in the drop down. Choose one among them or choose Round Robin to evenly distribute Leads to all your CRM Users (Sales Reps).
- Error Message Submission – Add the Message to be displayed to your user on failure of form submission.
- Success Message Submission – Add the Message to be displayed on successful form submission.
- Enable URL Redirection – You can enable the URL redirection, helps to automatically navigate your users on successful form submission.
- Enable Google Captcha – It lets you bump your CRM with Spam free Leads.
You can also easily convert this new form as your new existing form. To do so,
- Choose ThirdParty Form – Choose one of the three From and finally add a title to your Form.
Once done, click on Save Form Settings. Now Choose the form fields to be added to your webforms. All the appropriate CRM fields are displayed below the Form options, you can choose the necessary values to be included in your form.
Now you have successfully created your webform and a short code will be automatically generated.
To use one of your existing webform, click on the Use Existing Webform. You will get a popup,
- Choose your Module – Whether Lead or Contact
- Choose the Form Type – Contact Form 7 or Ninja Form or Gravity Form.
- Choose any one of your form – Choose one of your Existing Form.
- Duplicate Handling – Whether to create or edit or skip, if duplicate founds.
- Lead Owner – Choose the appropriate user or Round Robin to automatically assign to sales reps.
The Existing form fields are displayed you can map this with the appropriate CRM field.
Publish the Form
Now Copy the generated Short Code and Paste it in the appropriate place i.e. Post or Page or Widget, then publish it.
What’s next? Your Zoho CRM is ready to capture all your Leads/ Contact info. I hope this article would be helpful for you. Having any queries, do lets us know via in the comments below or write to us at [email protected].