This tutorial describes how to use WP Members plugin in WP Ultimate CSV Importer. It also guides to import csv file and to perform mapping configuration by simple steps.
How to Enable WP Members menu in wp ultimate csv importer
Here are some steps to enable WP-Members product menu:
After activating our WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin, goto “Settings” tab in the plugin
Select “Modules” and enable “Users/Roles” and then select “Third Party Plugins” and enable “WP-Members”
Click “Save” button to save the settings
Now you can view the “Users/Roles” menu next to “Dashboard” tab.
Refer the screenshot shown below to enable “WP-Members” menu.
How to Import CSV File
- After enabling WP-Members in our WP Ultimate CSV Importer, goto “Imports” menu and select “Users” tab
- You can upload csv file by four ways. You can follow any one way to upload it.
Upload file from your computer
This is the simplest way. You can directly upload the csv file from your computer. Click “Browse” button and select the csv file from your computer.
Download file from your FTP Server
You can also upload the file directly from your FTP server. Provide FTP host, port, username, password and URL for the file. Click “Download” button to import the specified file.
Download File From URL
Here you can upload the file by specifying URL of the file. After that click “Download” button.
Use already uploaded file
If you want to use already uploaded file, goto the path and select the file
3. After upload the csv file by any of the methods, select the delimiter. It may be ,(comma) or ;(semicolon). For our sample csv file, the delimiter will be ,(comma).
4. Click “Next” button to complete the uploading process.
5. Now “Mapping Configuration” tab is open for mapping. Select the post status as publish, protected, etc. Now you can do mapping by selecting the related wordpress product field. Then click “Next” button to save the mapping fields.
6. After perform mapping, go to “Settings and Performance” tab
If you want to delete the duplicate post content and title, enable the corresponding checkbox
Provide number of import per server record. Example: 1, 2, 3, etc. If it is 2, it imports the record two times.
Provide the specific number of records to import from your file. Example: 3, 1-5, etc. If its 3, it import the third record from your file. If its 1-5, it imports first five record from your file.
Click “Import Now” button to import the records from your CSV file.
Now logs has been generated and your files are imported successfully.
7. Goto “Users” menu in WP-Admin Panel and you can view the members that has been created using your csv file.