In recent release of Vtiger MailChimp Integration Version 2.3 updated by Smackcoders a number of improvements, minor bug fixes and new features are added as planned. This version has been finally marked as stable version after a number of testing.
- SYNC process notification message & UI.
- Success, Failure notification messages.
- Minor UI changes.
- Settings section UI to multiple sync based on filters.
Minor Bug Fixes Addressed In This Release
- Mapping section issue in transferring records have been fixed.
- Transferring changes to Mail-Chimp on individual lists.
Added New Feature In Latest Version 2.3
Vtiger MailChimp Multi-language support added successfully for all 14 Vtiger CRM languages. This is one of our long waited features that was included in 2.3. Vtiger Mailchimp Multi-language support is available for following languages in Vtiger CRM 6.2.
- US English
- PT Brasil
- ES Mexico
- DE Deutsch
- Turkce Dil Paketi
- British English
- Język Polski
- ES Spanish
- Pack de langue français
- IT Italian
- HU Magyar
With this new features, the user can use Vtiger MailChimp module in their preferred language with Vtiger CRM. It is simply easy to switch between all available languages by choosing one under Vtiger CRM Manage Users.
Novice users can follow the simple steps to view it in action
- Go to CRM Settings in the top right corner under the gear icon.
- Select Manage Users by hovering over the gear icon.
- Select a User to edit the properties for the selected user.
- Scroll down and select your preferred language under language option.
- Choose your language by typing or select from the list.
- For example select Spanish from list and save it.
- Now you can check the vtiger mailchimp module for the change.
Here you can see a preview for Spanish languages as an example.
Also newly updated Migration script is available to the existing customers for upgrading from old versions.
Customer can send request now for 2.3 up gradation package with their order details via our helpdesk.