Our new release Advanced WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin version 3.6 has include more advanced features. “Market Press” is also added with this new release. Our 3.5 version supports WooCommerce, eshop, wp-eCommerce,etc. WP Ultimate CSV Importer version 3.6 provides too many additional features with third party plugin. This tutorial post shows how to use “Market Press” in our WP Ultimate CSV Importer.
How to enable Market Press in WP Ultimate CSV Importer
- Goto “Settings” tab in WP Ultimate CSV Importer plugin
- Select “Third Party Plugins” and enable “MarketPress Lite”
- Click “Save” button to save the settings
How to upload CSV file in Market Press
- Click “Imports” menu and select “MarketPress” tab to upload the csv file from your computer
- Select the delimiter for your csv file. By default it is ,(comma). For our sample csv file, it will be ;(semicolon)
- Click “Next” button
- Now “Mapping Configuration” tab is open for mapping.
- Select the post status as “publish”
- Now perform mapping with the wordpress fields attribute
- Click “Next” button to complete mapping configuration
- Goto “Settings and Performance”.
- If you want to delete duplicate content and title, enable those options
- Provide “No.of posts/rows per server request”. Example: 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Provide “Import Specific records” option. Example: 1,1-5, etc.
- Click “Import Now” button to complete importing csv file
6. Logs are generated for imported files and now your files are imported successfully
7. Goto products and view the imported products
Video: Marketpress csv import using WP Ultimate CSV Importer 3.6
This video describes how to use WP Ultimate CSV Importer for Marketpress CSV import for all products, variation, all attributes and their values from single csv. It also guides to import a complete controlled csv file and to perform mapping configuration by simple steps.