We’re super excited to unveil WP Ultimate CSV Importer 6.0, one of the major releases includes a lot of cool new additions and improvements to make your import and export process even better than before. Let’s deep dive into what WP Ultimate CSV Importer 6.0 launch brings for you.
5x times speedy import
Import all your data in a jiffy. The data import speed has significantly raised – “5 times more than before”. From now on, you can bring in all your CSV/XML data into your WordPress website more quickly and efficiently.
Introducing bulk image import
Import bulk images in one go. With this new update, you can now easily import images directly into your WordPress Media Gallery. Also, make your images SEO friendly with the option to add the image title, alt text, captions, and description. WP Ultimate CSV Importer supports the bulk import of images right from your local computer and from any publicly accessible external URLs.
For this, start off by taking a zip of all your images, then mention the image name, title, alternate text, description in the CSV file. If you have the images in a certain folder/location(eg: Pictures folder), you need to mention the image name along with folder structure in your CSV as shown below. Learn more about bulk image import.
Now upload your CSV file and choose Images from the Import each record as dropdown.
Click on Continue to proceed to the mapping section. From here, you can map the csv fields with WordPress image fields.
Once done, scroll down to the Media Upload Fields section, browse and upload your images zip file and click on Continue to proceed to the next section.
If you’ve used any external images enable the Download external images to your media and click on Continue. Finally, click on Import and bringing all your images into your WordPress.
Scheduled Import/export based your UTC time
Start scheduling your import/export process based on your own zone and time. Efficiently handle your server load time while running major content updates by planning the import process at your favorable timings.
Choose your preferred time from the dropdown and mention time, date and frequency to automatically run the import without any intervention.
Accomplish more in export
We’ve added a lot of new things in the export module. You can now backup your WordPress content and save the file at your SFTP location too. In addition to the existing data export support, you can now backup,
- Toolset Types – Repeatable Field Group, Types Relationship, and Intermediate Post Relationship Fields values as CSV, XML, XLS, and JSON.
- ACF(Advanced Custom Fields) – Group fields data.
- WPML – Export multilingual content of Post, Page, Custom Post, Categories, Tags and WooCommerce Products.
- WooCommerce – Export all the latest fields of WooCommerce.
Apart from the above, this WP Ultimate CSV Importer 6.0 release packed with other items including,
- Refreshed user interface – New and interactive design with greater usability and aesthetics for improved import experience. It includes the more intuitive progress bar during the import and export, the time elapsed, the total number of records/data to be exported and more.
- Latest version support – Complete support for the latest version of WooCommerce, WPML, ACF, Events Manager, and CMB2.