In this blog, we are going to explain about Best Accounting Software for Vtiger CRM. QuickBooks is an online accounting software that lets you process online payments and bills for your business. This software is applicable to small and medium sized businesses. Also, it is a tool for accounting, payroll, invoicing, tax filing, inventory, payment processing, accounts receivable and accounts payable management.
QuickBooks automates your business process by calculating sales tax, tracking products and updating your transactions in your register, customers and vendor areas. By automating your accounting process, you can save your time. Vtiger QuickBooks Integration has a user-friendly Interface and there is a guide that describes the features to users.
Benefits of QuickBooks
Receive Instant Reports
Generate custom reports according to your requirements. Visualize your records (like your income and expenses) using pie charts and bar graphs.
This will help to keep your records up to date. The records like unpaid invoices, profit & loss, etc.
With QuickBooks, you can create customized and professional invoices with your company logo that you can email in a minute to your customer.
- Remote payroll assistance and outsourcing
- Remote access capabilities
- Templates are available to create charts, invoices, spreadsheets, and business plans.
- This is cloud-based accounting software which gives you high security for data.
Features of QuickBooks in Vtiger CRM
Integrating QuickBooks in Vtiger CRM provides you with the free flow of data between two applications and increases transparency across the sales funnel. So called the Best Accounting Software for Vtiger CRM. It also gives you lots of features like
- Perform automatic two-way sync between Vtiger CRM and QuickBooks.
- Eliminate the dual entry of data and provide a way to accurate data.
- Schedule the record sync from QuickBooks to Vtiger CRM using CRON.
- Access your customer’s billing status, payments details within Vtiger CRM.
- Create invoices in just a single click from Vtiger and then sync the records with QuickBooks.
- If you delete any records in Vtiger CRM that will not affect the record in QuickBooks and vice versa.
- Get Email notifications for both the failed and successful records sync.
- Make use of the filters to send a particular record from Vtiger CRM to QuickBooks.
- Map your CRM fields with QuickBooks to sync the records from Vtiger CRM to QuickBooks and vice versa.
- Perform data sync with the secure Google API.