WordPress Advanced Importer enables to import XML data into WordPress Post, Page, Custom Post and Users. It supports three third party plugins, Custom Post Type UI to create Custom Post type, All in One SEO to import SEO fields and eShop to import products.
* Imports inline images with shortcode and featured image from
* WordPress Custom Fields registration on the flow of import.
* Auto mapping, Detect duplicate title and content, detailed log generation during import.
* Import details in pictorial graphs in dashboard.
* Improves server performance by limiting the number of server requests per import.
1. Extract the zip in wordpress/wp-content/plugins.
2. Create folder named “uploads” within wp-content.
3. Give 755 permission for both wp-content and uploads folder. (i.e)
In terminal run the command, chmod 755 -R wp-content
4. Activate the plugin in WordPress plugin list.